We offer wildlife tours to various destinations in Indonesia, such as Java, Sulawesi, Komodo, and Borneo.
How to Book:
Please send us an email at stating the following:
- How many people
- Estimated length of stay (with dates)
- Which islands you want to visit, and if there are any specific species you want to see.
We will then get back to you with a quote.
Prices vary for each trip due to several factors such as length of stay, number of people, level of comfort, and destination. Each tour is tailor made to suit you and bring you the best wildlife adventure experience. The price given will include the following:
- Transport (land transport and/or internal flights/boat trips. This will vary depending on the specifications of your trip)
- Experienced wildlife guide(s)
- Permits and entry fee to National Parks, Nature Reserves, and other sites
- Basic food and accommodation (for trips more than one night)
Before the tour starts you will be asked to sign an Indemnity Form, which states that we are not responsible for any injuries, damage or lost items during the trip. Of course we will always do our best to ensure everyone's safety, and to this day we are happy to say that we have not had any serious injuries or lost items, and we hope that there won't be any.
For safety reasons, freehandling is strictly NOT ALLOWED, and handling of venomous animals will be undertaken by our experienced guides. If you wish to handle any animals, the guides will assess the situation and see if it is possible to do this safely. In certain cases this will be possible under supervision of our guides.